Canadian Constitution Foundation Conference: Race, Religion, Equality and Freedom -Current Canadian Legal Controversies

October 2-4, 2009

Best Western Primrose Hotel, Downtown Toronto

A a $25 blogger fee has been negotiated for the CCF conference in Toronto. It doesn't include food or the dinner Saturday night but includes all panels - e-mail greg.gary.us@gmail.com for details.

Conference schedule here.

JustAnotherWesterner  – (3:08 PM)  

I would love to go to that.

How the panel will reconcile "The Right To Be Unoffended" with Moon, Dufresne, et al should be hilarious.

And to top it off with George Jonas!

Blazing Cat Fur  – (3:31 PM)  

I hope I can in fact make it, but other obligations may prevent me from attending.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP