Antonia Zerbisias Responds - Taste The Crazy!

Update: Barbara Kay Responds to Antonia Zerbisias


Reader Don Sharpe wrote Antonia Z in response to her now notorius twitter post in which she suffers a very public "Jooloony"* breakdown (see original post below).
Ms. Zerbisias accuses Don, myself and my readers of  "selective complaining" and horrors - misogyny! Misogynist? That's odd coming from a woman who claims in the Toronto Star's own pages that the notorious Canadian Cynic is one of her "faves" - "Swiped from one of my favourite blogs, Canadian Cynic..."


Don wrote:

Ms. Zerbisias,

Nice Twitter. You know the one. "Fuck you National Post and the horseshit you rode in on. Shame on you for these lies."

Maybe you're not so much 'rude, obstreperous and bold' as your bio states, as just 'vile, base and low class'.

You're definitely an embarassment to 'The Star'.

Don Sharpe



Antonia Zerbisias responds - Taste the crazy.

Dear Mr Sharpe:

I see you and your friends at Blazing Cat Fur once again prefer to resort to misogynist attacks on me for my opinions. I also note that you failed to see the disclaimer in my Twitter account that states that The Star assumes no responsibility for my tweets.

Interesting your selective complaining and BCF's repeated targeting of myself and Heather Mallick. Almost as interesting as the Post's selective use of the facts.

Finally, I am truly sorry that you were offended by my choice of words but can find no offence in a national newspaper perpetuating falsehoods -- while misspelling the name of its target for wrath.
Have you complained to the NP editorial board for lying to the nation?

Antonia Zerbisias
Columnist, Living Section
The Toronto Star
One Yonge Street
Fifth Floor
Toronto, ON
M5E 1E6

Phone: 416-869-4474
Fax: 416-869-4410

www.thestar.ca
http://thestar.blogs.com/broadsides
Twitter: @AntoniaZ

*Jooloony: Over the top emotional & psychic breakdown suffered by "anti-zionists" when confronted with reality, often accompanied by a false sense of victimization and paranoid ravings. No known cure.
...
Original Post:

Antonia Zerbisias "Sea Hag of the Star" Suffers "JOOLOONY BREAKDOWN"



Here's the article Sea Hag has gone "JOOLOONY' over, below is a picture of the original "Sea Hag" for those who lack my refined cultural tastes. Hmm did I in fact insult the fair "Sea Hag"?


was from  – (10:46 PM)  

Oh dear she found us JOOOOS out again...She has outed our control of the government.BTW, is that twerp or tweet?

Blazing Cat Fur  – (10:55 PM)  

She makes my day, no one else in media is quite as insane, save perhaps for Mallick.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (11:55 PM)  

She never fails to please.

Minicapt  – (1:41 AM)  

"Meet expectation" maybe, but "please" is inconceivable.

Cheers

robins111  – (8:55 AM)  

You know, as a firefighter I wouldn't pee on her head if her face was on fire.

Don Sharpe  – (9:28 AM)  

Sent the following to both the Sea Hag and the Public Editor of The Star, the latter can be reached here: publiced@thestar.ca

Ms. Zerbisias,

Nice Twitter. You know the one. "Fuck you National Post and the horseshit you rode in on. Shame on you for these lies."

Maybe you're not so much 'rude, obstreperous and bold' as your bio states, as just 'vile, base and low class'.

You're definitely an embarassment to 'The Star'.

Don Sharpe

Blazing Cat Fur  – (12:09 PM)  

I bet she's just warmin up too.

Xanthippa  – (3:09 PM)  

I rather liked the article.

Is this woman what we, in Canada, consider the hallowed bringer of impartial news?

...and they wonder why the papers aren't selling....

Don Sharpe  – (11:47 PM)  

Her apology: Taste the crazy.

Dear Mr Sharpe:

I see you and your friends at Blazing Cat Fur once again prefer to resort to misogynist attacks on me for my opinions. I also note that you failed to see the disclaimer in my Twitter account that states that The Star assumes no responsibility for my tweets.

Interesting your selective complaining and BCF's repeated targeting of myself and Heather Mallick. Almost as interesting as the Post's selective use of the facts.

Finally, I am truly sorry that you were offended by my choice of words but can find no offence in a national newspaper perpetuating falsehoods -- while misspelling the name of its target for wrath.
Have you complained to the NP editorial board for lying to the nation?

Antonia Zerbisias
Columnist, Living Section
The Toronto Star
One Yonge Street
Fifth Floor
Toronto, ON
M5E 1E6

Phone: 416-869-4474
Fax: 416-869-4410

www.thestar.ca
http://thestar.blogs.com/broadsides
Twitter: @AntoniaZ

Gary K.  – (10:22 AM)  

It's unfortunate the the "Trailer Park Boys" is longer in production. If the producers were seeking a suitable mate for "Bubbles" with a similar persona, vernacular, and intellectual abilities - Zerbisias would have been a perfect fit. She could appear on the set ad-lib with no acting or script involved - au naturel.

Regards,

sanwin  – (12:03 PM)  

Who can forget that hag's earlier tweet wishing Michelle Malkin was assassinated ?

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/29/tweet-of-the-day/

Blazing Cat Fur  – (12:08 PM)  

Antonia is the gift that keeps on giving no question.

truepeers  – (1:24 PM)  

OK, naive question, but what does she think the NP got wrong? But answer that only if you can answer why anyone who behaves like this should be taken seriously?

Blazing Cat Fur  – (2:53 PM)  

It beats me Tru though it's best not to linger too long in contemplation of the Zerb's thought processes.

was from  – (3:26 PM)  

Hum, the irony meter is going way hot here in zionland.
Zerb said "misogynist attacks" That's rich, coming from someone who openly supports groups whose goals are to keep women tethered as slaves.
Keep up the good work zerb, you are almost as stupid as Greg Felton.

Josephine  – (5:11 PM)  

"No known cure."

LOL.

Michael J. Murphy  – (5:19 PM)  

We don't want the Zerb to disappear. I use her as the classic example of all that is wrong with the victim feminist school of hysteria.

She provides in a very public way the kind of useful idiocy belonging to or supporting the notion feminists speak for all women. I see she still drags out the old misogyny label as though she somehow thinks she is representative of all women. Not ever going to happen Zerby.

The Toronto Red Star gets what it deserves and it most assuredly deserves her.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (5:48 PM)  

All good points Michael, we do owe her a debt of gratitude.

Patrick Ross  – (9:30 PM)  

You should offer Antonia an olive branch. You back that story with some sources, and get her to back up this suspiicious little screed.

Either that, or she could use her Toronto Star email account to threaten to sue you, only to tuck tail.

That could be fun, too.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (9:33 PM)  

Cheezus that woman is insane - read the update - http://tinyurl.com/ydk2yaz

Anonymous –   – (9:35 PM)  

It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made here.

Feel free to surf to my webpage ... safe diets
my website > diet that works

Anonymous –   – (4:36 PM)  

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've truly loved browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping
you write again very soon!

my web-site: cellulite treatment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP