It's so refreshing to listen to a Rabbi who's unafraid of the CHRC...

Meet Rabbi Jonathan Hausman, what a refreshing change of pace from the usual PC crowd. The following videos are from last nights JDL sponsored "Support Geert Wilders Rally" First up Rabbi Hausman followed by Meir Weinstein, Ron Banerjee of Canadian Hindu Advocacy,  Bjorn Larsen, Aarold Jacob Bennet, and FiveFeetOfFury.

Geert Wilders Opening statement to the Court:

"I devote my life to the defence of our freedom. I know what the risks are and I pay a price for it every day. I do not complain about it; it is my own decision. I see that as my duty and it is why I am standing here." Be your own Geert Wilders.

A big thanks as always to Mississauga Matt for the vids!

Okay the Rabbi's Up, here' parts 1 & 2! More here....
















MariaS  – (1:16 PM)  

BCF - you must be proud of your wife. She was good !!!
I liked her " stop outsourcing our rage" and " your last hope is you." True, true, true.
Makes a lot of sense to me.

It's no good mumbling into coffee cups and venting out only in the privacy of our homes and within earshot of only people we think will love us no matter what we say.
The brave ones are those like you and your wife who come out openly and say the stuff on your minds and care two figs or less what those useless joes, henries, toms and nobodies have to say.
THANK YOU

Blazing Cat Fur  – (1:21 PM)  

Thanks, others liked that line as well it really seemed to resonate. Psst I missed half her talk, I ran out for a smoke break thinking I had time;)

Blazing Cat Fur  – (1:22 PM)  

By the way the Rabbi was a show stopper, can't wait for his vid to be ready.

truepeers  – (1:33 PM)  

I agree; Maria has identified two great lines of Kathy's. I can't however simply hate all politicians since I think Kathy's call for ordinary people to stand up necessarily entails some of us becoming politicians, though hopefully only of the temporary variety. Let's hope one day we can vote for unapologetic free speechers.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (1:43 PM)  

I hear her all the time nag nag nag;)

It was funny, the Rabbi was born in Conneticut but has acquired something of a Boston accent which shines through.

Jonathon Narvey  – (4:55 PM)  

Excellent vids.

Rabbi: "I cannot begin to tell you how often these types of events are canceled or they have to be moved..."

I'm glad this one wasn't. Good to see courageous people talking about the issues and taking a stand in public.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (4:59 PM)  

Oh we know someone tried;)

Revnant Dream  – (2:52 AM)  

BCF you really should have Kathy try to get a vid show. Even if its just a small segment a week or month on an issue with or without fellow Bloggers.. She comes off pretty good on camera. Like a Conservative Betty Kennedy.
JMO

Revnant Dream  – (2:53 AM)  

PS no relation to The Kennedy's

Black Mamba  – (4:50 AM)  

I don't think Mrs. Catfur looks like Hillary Clinton (much). In fact she's really very cute and charming. I know it's a self-defense measure, but she really shouldn't put herself down. I'd email her about it but frankly she terrifies me.

Good speech, too. That's called having a way with words.

PaladinPhil  – (9:01 AM)  

The rally was definitely worth the time. I loved the "muttering in coffee cups" line as well.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (12:39 PM)  

She'll be glad to hear that, thanks all. The highlights for me were the excellent turnout and the Rabbi. It was an excelent evening.

Incognito  – (8:18 PM)  

Very cool! Great to see Hindus out there as well.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (8:37 PM)  

Yes it was a good event!

Square Mile Wife  – (7:27 AM)  

Excellent work. I hope I get to make it one of these shindigs the next time I am in Canada.

Josephine  – (8:01 PM)  

FYI, BCF, it's Aarold, not Harold.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP