Guy Earle v. Complete Societal Breakdown

Comic Guy Earle v. Hatchet Faced Hecklers... er Lesbo CryBabies is scheduled for the BCHRT March 29 2010

A message from Guy Earle -Persecuted Comic:

"Did ya hear the one about the BCHRC Chair that ignored the Canadian Supreme Court? Well, apparently, even though the S.C. has quashed the process that has been brought against me, the BC Human Rights Commission has decided to proceed with the original tribunal?!! At great expense (and suffering), I went to Vancouver last year for the tribunal. My lawyer had the process QUASHED, so I came back East to get back to work... Well, we are still a-go for March 29, 2010. So, I was a little premature in thinking there is justice in this world. Fans of freedom, we are not out of this mess yet!

Read the rest.

truepeers  – (11:54 AM)  

Do you know what his reference to the Supreme Court is about?

Blazing Cat Fur  – (11:55 AM)  

No I don't - he is not at all clear, I posted in response to an e-mail broadcast request.

truepeers  – (11:59 AM)  

hopefully i can attend his "trial" and quietly mumble kangaroo sex jokes...

Blazing Cat Fur  – (12:04 PM)  

I look forward to that;)

Viking  – (12:45 PM)  

Wow.

I found a vid on YouTube where he discusses the whole case from his side. fascinating stuff!

Walker Morrow  – (1:05 PM)  

I might make an effort to come out and join you in that, Truepeers. We can get some kangaroo tag-team action going.

Viking  – (1:28 PM)  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9FjRQnO3ks

enjoy!

truepeers  – (2:01 PM)  

Walker, this will take a little effort to prepare. I still don't know what a kangaroo sex joke is, let alone a good one... "is that an angry sister in your pouch, or are you just... oh never mind..."

Walker Morrow  – (2:10 PM)  

Well, time moves slowly in those Tribunal court-rooms. I'm sure we'd have plenty of time to figure something out.

There once was a 'roo from Nantucket...

Dag  – (2:48 PM)  

Three kangaroos walk into a court room, and the bartender says....

OK, I'll meet you there and we can figure it all out then.

Kaffir_Kanuck  – (2:51 PM)  

There is no humour in Islam, uh I mean Human Rights Commissions.

Revnant Dream  – (8:08 PM)  

Stomp on the little guy.Beat him up, squash the comedian or poet. Mean while Lynch takes another tax payers vacation to another dictatorship at your expense.
To learn more about human rights from thugs.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (8:23 PM)  

It's how the Thugocracy works.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP