Did you have any involvement in this murder?

Write neatly or it will be held against you in a court of law.

Did you have any involvement in this murder? This is an actual questionaire police in Regina sent to residents in an effort to solve a recent homicide case. WTF sort of response was Barney Fife expecting? At least it wasn't multiple choice.



















Question 6 is a doozie! Were you afraid when you were completing this form? Why yes I was,  it occurred to me that my police force has succumbed to collective insanity or Jennifer Lynch has been appointed Chief or both.

Jason  – (9:01 PM)  

Unbelievable! Imagine answering these questions.

"Do you know who murdered these people?"

"Yes, some morons down the block".

"Did you have any involvement in this murder?"

Well, I was really hoping that my neighbours Doofus and Doofus would take care of cranky Mr. Smith, but I only wanted them to tell him to not be so stingy with the Halloween treats...not actually kill him."

"Did you take part in the planning of this murder."

"No. I only wanted to soap his windows and maybe egg his front door."

Blazing Cat Fur  – (9:11 PM)  

Absolute insanity! Yea I offed em but I had a good reason, cept there's not enough space on this form to go into detail.

thedailyrasp  – (9:41 PM)  

Cop 1 "What do we do with these forms now?"

Cop 2 "Dust them for prints then send them for for DNA testing"

Cop 1 "That'll take months or years and cost a fortune"

Cop 2 "Your point being?"

Blazing Cat Fur  – (9:46 PM)  

Excellent commentary Rasp;)

Gary K.  – (10:42 PM)  

Maybe they should've had the f*cking questionnaire translated into Burmese.

Yaacov Ben Moshe  – (12:03 AM)  

Truly worthy of Beyond the Fringe-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTT2Q_t3V8&p=66CFC4064AA228F3&playnext=1&index=23

"Do you know who murdered these people?"

Yes, I do. I believe it to be the work of a murderer. There is the telltale taking of a life accompanied by the actual death of humans. Clearly the work of a muderer- or as you might say "killer".

Louise  – (1:05 AM)  

How embarrassing.

John B  – (1:15 AM)  

Isn't this question on the long form census?

Dag  – (2:41 AM)  

I don't speak English. Guess the coppers will never get me.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (6:28 AM)  

It is embarassing who could have thought this was a good idea Barney Fife?

SnoopyTheGoon  – (7:07 AM)  

Er... as a (marginally) human being, interconnected with the rest of the humanity, methinks I ought to confess. OK, take me in.

scaramouche  – (8:07 AM)  

They forgot to ask the person's favorite colour. Than can be vital, they say, in solving homicides.

natasha  – (9:15 AM)  

This must be some new-fangled progressive policing. I'm hoping London's Barney Fife gets transferred there. He'd fit right in.

been around the block  – (9:37 AM)  

Yeah, yeah, pass the buck.

The inmates of the neighbourhood didn't fill the forms out right ... what's a cop to do?

Total insanity ... but what would you expect after these bozos "graduate" from Canada's educational (sic) institutions, where they never met a logical consequence and wouldn't know how to administer one if their lives -- or ours -- depended on it. All they know is "I didn't do it (no details). She did it (no details). He did it (no details). It's not my fault" and that's OK with them. Shrug. Whatever.

Our cops are nothing more than a keep-the-lid-on-it institution now; getting their wo/man? 'Not so much, especially in a visible minority 'hood.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (10:46 AM)  

Next it'll be please sign the confession letters.

Rose  – (5:00 PM)  

LOL Hubby would happyly fill out that form, putting my mother's name in every block of course. He can't stand her with justifiable reasons I might add.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (5:05 PM)  

There's a mother in law joke in there somewhere;)

Revnant Dream  – (7:38 PM)  

The guy who came up with this idea from the Twilight Zone. Should be put on public display as a specimen of mental derangement.
JMO

Don  – (10:32 PM)  

Quiz answers - For teacher use only:
1) The same people you're looking for.
2) Well, someone came to my door that night, but I told them they had the wrong address and the one they're looking for is down the street. It may have been them, but I was pretty tired and couldn't see my hand in front of my face.
3) Isn't this question a violation of my charter rights?

6) Yes. That had nothing to do with the quiz, but the two officers standing over my shoulder watching me write my answers.
7) Yes. The local news paper, TV Station and radio stations for starters. Have you asked them? Maybe they know something? They've been talking to everyone in the neighbourhood.
8) I'm already paying. It's called "Victims Services" and it's paid with MY TAX DOLLARS.

Don  – (2:04 AM)  

Quiz answers - For teacher use only:
1) The same people you're looking for.
2) Well, someone came to my door that night, but I told them they had the wrong address and the one they're looking for is down the street. It may have been them, but I was pretty tired and couldn't see my hand in front of my face.
3) Isn't this question a violation of my charter rights?

6) Yes. That had nothing to do with the quiz, but the two officers standing over my shoulder watching me write my answers.
7) Yes. The local news paper, TV Station and radio stations for starters. Have you asked them? Maybe they know something? They've been talking to everyone in the neighbourhood.
8) I'm already paying. It's called "Victims Services" and it's paid with MY TAX DOLLARS.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP