Because it's Friday... and it's Barbara Eden

I haven't thought about bowling for a long time. Things are different now.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (10:57 AM)  

Heh! I'd like to be her pin setter;)

been around the block  – (10:59 AM)  

So, how come we can't see a bowling pin between her legs? Sorry ... but that's what popped into my mind ... 'time to go to confession ... (or maybe it's just that I'm reading a bio of David Niven).

Barbara Eden had the cutest little nose wrinkle. I liked her for that!

David  – (11:11 AM)  

don't make em like they used to.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (11:16 AM)  

She had the corner on cute;)

Al the fish  – (2:36 PM)  

BCF, I think she's attempting the 7-10 split. ;)

Blazing Cat Fur  – (2:50 PM)  

I'd happily be a spare;)

Al the fish  – (5:04 PM)  

You can be the spare BCF, I'll be the kingpin thank-you very much.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP