If You Don’t Believe in Global Warming, the Terrorists Win

They will too!

Revnant Dream  – (8:14 PM)  

Lol the Warmish have become desperate. Reality is a bitch.

General Brock  – (8:20 PM)  

These lefty twits drive me crazy. Anytime you disagree with them, you're either racist, homophobic, a denier etc, etc.

It's those sorts of accusations that stifle any sort of open conversation about these subjects.

If I could afford to, I would drive a Hummer with whale skin hubcaps just to piss these people off.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (8:28 PM)  

It doesn't bother me, it's all they have left.

kursk  – (11:07 AM)  

In my younger days, I knew how to undo the clasps of 4 different types of bras..it would have been so much easier if my lines had included 'baby, trust me, you'll feel good..and if you don't the terrorists win'..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP