Sea Hitler Lawsuit - Canada's Gaza Boat Sued For A Cool Million

Now this is lawfare I can appreciate. Canada's Gaza boat the Sea Hitler is being sued for a cool million by Cherna Rosenberg for assisting the Islamist terrorists of Hamas.

The promoters of the Gaza boat are liars. There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza, unless the Movenpick Hotel's standard of service has dropped to unacceptable levels or the air conditioning isn't up to snuff at the latest shopping mall. The Red Cross says there's no crisis, and so does this alarmingly honest Pro-Pallie NGO worker who writes about Gaza's dirty little secret as being anything but a "hardship posting", after all how many "Open Air Concentration Camps" are there where you can Hang 10 at the Waterpark?

Even the bilgewater barge's backers admit the Sea Hitler's "mission"  is "actually less about aid and more about politics" according to alleged academic David Heap. I'd add poisonous self-righteous narcissism to that.

Take a minute from your day to ask Jason Kenney and PM Harper why millions of your tax dollars are being funnelled to Alternatives, one of the Sea Hitler's prime movers named in the lawsuit.

Scaramouche has more.



Cherna Rosenberg lawsuit against Canadian "Sea Hitler" Gaza Boat

sanwin  – (1:56 PM)  

I once sent you a link to a photo slideshow of the 'real' Gaza.

You still have it ?

Blazing Cat Fur  – (2:25 PM)  

Damn I can't find it Sanwin, it was good too.

truepeers  – (3:09 PM)  

Basically, the Gazans get paid by "the world community" to hate and fight Jews. There is no other economic basis to all that consumerism you note. Time Jews got their fair share.

scaramouche  – (3:58 PM)  

One of Wanker Jack's newbies is a Sea Hitler supporter: http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/06/07/matt-gurney-silence-from-ndp-as-veteran-mps-endorses-canadian-gaza-boat/

noel  – (4:24 PM)  

.
.
I had a dream that I lived close to Gaza, and had a pair of image-stabilized binoculars (and range finder) that could easily identify a ship as it climbed up over the horizon.

Then the dream got a bit technical. I copied down some numbers from my iPhone theodolite app every 10 minutes, did some calculations, worked out some headings and timings, then set the iPhone stop-watch accordingly.

Earlier in the day, in my dream, I had found a long piece of plastic sewer pipe, and a bunch of abandoned magic-carpets left in the drifting sand by a bunch of right Bloggers. Together with some rolls of gorilla/camel-tape made specially for repairing grounded camels and carpets, some sand, some organic palm-food, and a few --quite a few -- pounds of camel-cough medicine, I fashioned something rarely seen this side of the drifting sand.

Anyway, to make a long dream short, a huge flash, and a distant rumble woke me up. My iPhone was vibrating with joy, flashing green and red and white.

Time to put the kettle on for a hot cup of tea.
.
.

Blazing Cat Fur  – (5:23 PM)  

Yup any minute now the Sea Hitler will be declared a Community Clinic Scaramouche.

Your right Tru, they are the worlds biggest welfare claimant.

Just what did you have to eat before bedtime Noel? I want some;)

Revnant Dream  – (5:49 PM)  

Gaza Hotels and Accommodation

This tells the story better than words.

http://tinyurl.com/5u7xah9
Nice to see someone fighting back

Scary Fundamentalist  – (6:59 PM)  

I'm no fan of lawfare, no matter the cause, but I have to admit that it's rather amusing.

I wonder why the police have never used s. 83.03 wrt flotilla fundraising. Wouldn't the police be forced to investigate if this was reported to them?

noel  – (8:50 PM)  

.
.
BCF: What did you eat before bedtime?

Not much. Just a piece of moose-limb burger (well done), and a Taqiyya Gunrise to drink (Crusader Light, Benedictine, few drops of bitters).
.
.

Pieface  – (1:42 PM)  

Wow, I did a link to this post last evening and the result was a mad rush from the stratosphere to my site, which of course directed those interested to Blazing Cat Fur's site...!

Blazing Cat Fur  – (2:07 PM)  

The fun has only just started PieFace;)

voiceofcanada  – (3:36 PM)  

You and Cherna Rosenberg inspired this...

'Another reason why Jews should care about Caledonia: ‘TURTLE ISLAND HUMANITARIAN AID c.o.b. CANADIAN BOAT TO GAZA…'

http://voiceofcanada.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/another-reason-why-jews-should-care-about-caledonia-turtle-island-humanitarian-aid-c-o-b-canadian-boat-to-gaza/

Anonymous –   – (12:43 PM)  

I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. pain relief Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

Anonymous –   – (5:52 AM)  

It was very interesting to read about this in your article. blood pressure Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

Anonymous –   – (6:30 PM)  

ugg ffycbhmo ugg baratas mgykellw botas ugg rkhtlvwa ugg australia vyjjzuap ugg espa?a ctuzfojj

Anonymous –   – (11:30 AM)  

ghd nykdiiep GHD Hair Straightener uexqzxuv GHD Australia itxyptxd cheap ghd

Anonymous –   – (7:34 PM)  

cheap nike air max qpwuoyyw cheap nike free run udymxwyh cheap nike shoes xdzxfxfx nike air max ymzaojqh nike free run glprduid nike shoes online cpcstbbi

Anonymous –   – (10:05 AM)  

Good day! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the good data
you have right here on this post. I can be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.



my web-site: vanessa bryant plastic surgery 2012

Anonymous –   – (5:56 AM)  

Good day! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you will
have here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


my web-site - plastic surgery gone bad stories

Anonymous –   – (1:39 AM)  

Hi there! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you will have here on this post.
I will likely be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


my website; cherished teddies co uk collectors club

Anonymous –   – (1:40 AM)  

Hi there! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you might have right here on this post.
I will be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


Also visit my web site; dr summers plastic surgery miami fl

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP