Proof Islam Is Compatible With Modern Society: Woman convicted of 'sorcery' is executed in Saudi Arabia


U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Witchy-Poo, an Obama appointee, had harsh words for Israel on hearing of the execution.

h/t MuniMula

Dstone –   – (2:36 PM)  

meyucht hannabister  meyucht

Blazingcatfur –   – (4:57 PM)  

OK I'll bite...

Revnant Dream –   – (5:24 PM)  

The British should have kept their Empire. Now they too are captives of Barbarians. At least because of oil anyway

Blazingcatfur –   – (6:23 PM)  

The British people were betrayed by the Labour government that decided unfettered immigration was an ideal solution to remaking a Britain they thought malleable to their political agenda. It was a social engineering scam for which they should face trial for treason.

Anne_from_Victoria –   – (6:56 PM)  

Remember Saudi Arabia has only very recently become wealthy due to oil, they were wandering nomads back in the 1930's.

The Al-Saud family is PROUD of their nomadic ancestry and scorn the merchant coast (city of Jeddah, which is somewhat more enlightened).

Blazingcatfur –   – (7:02 PM)  

One day we will not need their Oil.

andycanuck –   – (11:37 PM)  

It was a fair cop---she weighed the same as the duck.

Blazingcatfur –   – (11:51 PM)  

A Python for everything;)

J.M. Heinrichs –   – (12:58 AM)  

She promised the return of Jack Layton?

Cheers

CallingAllAngels –   – (8:35 AM)  

Let's cut off Saudi blood Oil and buy Ethical Oil like Ezra say.

To the Saudis : "Off with your (tankers)".

Morticiaaddams –   – (12:44 PM)  

what do those ugly creeps consider socercy? spitting up their vile sperm

Blazingcatfur –   – (12:54 PM)  

Anything they care to make up.

Anonymous –   – (4:51 AM)  

cheap nike air max ommbkvlp cheap nike free run gzlvfjoc cheap nike shoes rjbtusfl nike air max brfvnnjw nike free run drfqgvhr nike shoes online qnyynhoz

Anonymous –   – (12:38 PM)  

cheap nike air max quqwzpfo cheap nike free run gfpoqkgf cheap nike shoes juydjjwj nike air max jdloparx nike free run eietywfq nike shoes online zjyxwnpz

Anonymous –   – (8:46 PM)  

cheap ugg boots sale rpvqibrc cheap ugg boots uk shjkoiwn cheap ugg boots zdmivzas cheap uggs zgcusrpp ugg boots sale uk hfnygjfb ugg boots sale qqbsaljs ugg boots uk jrhlcjny ugg boots gwlypzem ugg sale rwcgjdxt

Anonymous –   – (1:20 AM)  

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks
of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?


Feel free to surf to my web site; data recovery wizard

Anonymous –   – (4:21 AM)  

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Also visit my web blog: http://www.e-phrase.com.au/

Anonymous –   – (5:56 AM)  

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon.
I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice day!


My page :: gaugewaeudler.ch

Anonymous –   – (2:39 PM)  

Greetings! I've been following your site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!

my page: data recovery software free

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP