Brian Lilley: Cameron Bailey Versus The Race Pimp At Hillbilly Heaven

I smell a road trip trip to Hamilton comin up. Background.

Vardit –   – (10:52 PM)  

I must visit this guy's restaurant one day and order some food.  This guy is hilarious!!!

Blazingcatfur –   – (10:54 PM)  

We will definitely go!

jzaik –   – (11:15 PM)  

I don't know what it is, but these leftists just hate it when restaurants do this kind of stuff. 

Geno's in Philly did the same thing a few years back.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNHJCQDyIA

Blazingcatfur –   – (12:14 AM)  

Yes I do recall that, good for him.

batb –   – (8:20 AM)  

I sure hope I'm not working that day!

batb –   – (8:44 AM)  

A few other comments having watched the clip and having Googled Evelyn Myrie:


Cameron Bailey's a regular, fun, guy who's tapped into a reality about
Canadian life these days of "different strokes for different folks,"
'only problem being that because of humorless, spoil-sport,
looking-for-a-fight feminists like Myrie, "different strokes" can -- 
obvious only to her -- accommodate only visible minorities.



Muslims are allowed to advertise HALAL in their windows, so how come a
Caucasian, non-Muslim restauranteur who doesn't sell halal can't
advertise that in his window? It certainly will save
him from having to answer "no" when asked umpteen times a day. 'Same
goes for all of the other foods he doesn't carry. He's stating
facts about his eating establishment which only the
easily offended -- or those without a sense of humour and looking for offense --
will construe as "racist," that overly used and abused word in our
multicultural world which, actually, includes only certain cultures while excluding others.



I notice that Eveleyn Myrie, herself, is a member of a visible minority,
a perch from which she seems to feel fully entitled to bully a
non-visible-minority entrepreneur.



I'm sick and tired of these entitled, bullying harpies who do to others
what they hate being done to them, all under the
rubric of multiculturalism and on the public dime. Myrie is a hectoring bully who should be doing a proper job not one of harassing
individuals who don't meet her code of approval. Suck
it up, Ms. Myrie. There are far more serious issues about which you can
concern yourself. This particular indignation is a FAIL.

John –   – (9:58 AM)  

Damn - too bad I live on the wrong side of the GTA.  I've just subscribed to his newsletter and will definitely visit when I'm in the neighbourhood.

Blazingcatfur –   – (9:58 AM)  

Bingo, Evelyn is a simply a race baiting opportunist, I'm glad she has spoken out however, this should give Hamilton good reason to get rid of the idiot.

Blazingcatfur –   – (9:58 AM)  

It'll be a weekend;)

Doug Hagin  – (10:12 AM)  

Whiners like Evelyn Myrie should be  ignored by everyone. The media, politicians, and businesses need to stop placating these miscreants!

Blazingcatfur –   – (10:55 AM)  

But then we would miss out on a lot of fun;)

Doug Hagin  – (12:04 PM)  

Well, O never said they could not tale their backasswards stands. I would just like for more folks to stand up to them

Anne_from_Victoria –   – (4:07 PM)  

He says he doesn't serve fries. Wouldn't that offend fast food junkies?

Vardit –   – (6:41 PM)  

amd the French!!!  Colis!  Tabarouette!!!!!

Canadian all the way –   – (10:09 PM)  

French fries are from Belgium...

Asha –   – (3:00 PM)  

The campuses harbour terrorism.

Anonymous –   – (7:46 AM)  

Magnificent site. Lots of useful info here.
I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thank you on your sweat!

my page ... http://sexygirlchat.net

Anonymous –   – (10:45 AM)  

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.
I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

my weblog: live girls

Anonymous –   – (8:15 PM)  

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly
do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon
the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect
, people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Also visit my blog ... xxx videos

Anonymous –   – (7:22 AM)  

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme
in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on.
You have done an impressive job and our whole community will
be thankful to you.

my web page ... jnmassage.info

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP