In our house we judge a book by how much the cat has chewed it...

Pip hates books, they cause you to look at something other than him. Consequently the best books bear Pips seal of approval, multiple wounds.

Worthless is by Aaron Clarey, who also blogs at Captain Capitalism, here's FiveFeet's article & review at PJ Media, which is, frankly, secondary to Pip's endorsement.

You can buy it for your Kindle! 5 Bucks!

Anonymous –   – (7:25 AM)  

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on
the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here
and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create
your theme? Exceptional work!

Also visit my weblog - waist to height ratio Calculator

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP