Teenagers Arrested For Hacking Scotland Yards Anti-Terrorist Hotline

Two teenagers have been arrested as part of a Scotland Yard investigation after computer hackers intercepted a call on a highly sensitive anti-terrorist hotline and leaked it on the internet.

A hacking group named TeamPoison claimed responsibility for the cyber-attack and said it was made in protest at extradition laws. The group uploaded a recording to YouTube apparently consisting of a phone conversation between Met police anti-terrorist hotline staff, as well as two recordings of prank calls it made to the hotline.

More here and here.

And here's their handiwork...

Anonymous –   – (3:43 AM)  

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

Here is my blog post; How to lose weight

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP