What The U-Haul Giveth, The U-Haul Taketh Away: Pregnant Man Thomas Beatie and Wife Separate



Thomas Beatie, who gained fame as the world's first known legal man to give birth, has split from his wife of nine years.

Beatie revealed the breakup with Nancy during a taping of the syndicated TV show The Doctors in which he also said he had undergone a final female-to-male gender reassignment surgery.

"Nancy hasn’t seen the new me yet," Beatie, 38, says.
***
What the U-Haul Hath Joined Let No Male to Female Or Female to Male Cut Asunder!

Anonymous –   – (11:18 AM)  

Wonderful, what a website it is! This weblog provides
useful data to us, keep it up.

Check out my web-site; Buy Saffron Extract

Anonymous –   – (6:43 AM)  

Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue about this post
at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this
place.

Look into my weblog help with hemorrhoids

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP