El Fagr reported on Sept. 8th that Jihad groups had vowed to burn the Cairo embassy to free the Blind Sheikh

The Innocence of Muslims? Hardly.

On September 10th Raymond Ibrahim posted on the El Fagr report of Sept 8th that Islamic Jihad, the Sunni Group, and Al Gamaa Al Islamiyya threatened to burn the Cairo embassy to, among other goals, free the Blind Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman.

There was no mention of the Mohammed movie made in the original report.





Oooops! Obama State Dept Was Warned Of Embassy Attacks 48 Hours In Advance –And Did Nothing

Surprise!  White House Offers Weak Denial It Had Prior Knowledge Of Attacks.

Anonymous –   – (1:45 PM)  

Hello, after reading this awesome post i am too glad to
share my experience here with colleagues.

My weblog ... how to file for bankruptcy in florida

Anonymous –   – (8:04 AM)  

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!



Also visit my weblog airplane game

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP