All Aboard The Bullet Proof Bus...


Destination West Bank or Fort Apache depending on your view point...

This is a standard West Bank School Bus we were told.






1st Stop Caliber 3 - These guys train the IDF










Primary Instructor Steve Gar. Hailing from South Africa, studying to be a Rabbi. A pleasure to meet him.









Everyone in attendance appreciated the Politically Correct targets.

















Everyone got a chance to fire both an M16 and a Ruger plus another weapon I wasn't allowed to photograph but if you look for a girl in an earlier post you'll know. It wasn't simply a matter of stepping up to the firing line and squeezing off a few rounds, a much more detailed effort was made to introduce us to the concepts of situational awareness, quick reaction & point and shoot as opposed to aiming.

That's K with the Ruger.

Not bad shooting for K. The girls did not like the Ruger preferring the lighter M16.

I filmed almost the entire session, it will take time to edit it down for Youtube.

We also went into Hebron - Tomb of The Patriarchs and were invited to a settlers home, the one that hasn't been torn down by the government for the 6th time, more on that later.





Anonymous –   – (6:44 AM)  

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check
back later and see if the problem still exists.

Feel free to surf to my blog post; calories walking calculator

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP