CBC hides hockey dough as vital to national interest

OTTAWA - With the NHL lockout dragging into its third month it's no secret that CBC's revenue from live games is zero, but the state broadcaster has also released documents claiming zero revenue for the entire 2006-07 season when there was no lockout.


Of course, the CBC did earn revenue from ad sales and other revenue streams but documents released to QMI Agency show all monetary figures stripped out, with CBC claiming it would be against the economic interests of Canada to release the information.

Anonymous –   – (5:11 AM)  

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.


[url=http://cheapjordans2013.my-style.in/]cheap air jordans[/url]


[url=http://jordansoutletgc.webs.com/]cheap jordans[/url]

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP