EU Forces Slovakia To Remove Saints Halo's From Euro Coin

Slovakia removes saints' halos on new euro coin


Slovakia, responding to requests from some fellow eurozone countries, has removed the halos from a €2 coin commemorating the 1,150th anniversary of the arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Moravia.

The EU is on the brink of financial meltdown and this is how they busy themselves?

Anonymous –   – (3:45 PM)  

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd
definitely appreciate it.

Here is my web site ... bleeding hemorrhoids treatment
My website :: hemorrhoid treatment

Anonymous –   – (1:34 PM)  

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea
shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
"You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Review my website; diets that work for women

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP