EXPOSÉ: Qatar’s takeover of Europe

Qatar’s octopus is working on three fronts: overthrowing despotic Arab regimes and replace these with sharia-based countries; destroying Israel by financing the terror groups (the emir just visited Gaza) - and Islamizing the European continent through mosques and investments.

h/t es

Anonymous –   – (12:48 AM)  

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to
read?
Review my site ; ways to make money on the internet

Anonymous –   – (8:52 PM)  

My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, but
I know I am getting experience daily by reading thes good articles or reviews.
Feel free to visit my web blog : affiliate marketing

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP