Hamas Detains Foreign Journalists in the Gaza Strip - including a Canadian

"Hamas is not allowing at least 22 foreign nationals who wish to exit the Gaza Strip for Israel to do so. Among the members of the foreign press being detained are nine Italian citizens, six citizens of Japan, one Canadian, one South Korean and a French national. In addition, two Turkish Red Crescent members have been refused exit."


Not to worry I hear they are being held in the Movenpick luxury hotel located in the world's largest open air concentration camp.

Or was that the al-Mashtal?

h/t vardit

Anonymous –   – (9:57 AM)  

Heya! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a massive amount work?
I'm completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so
I can easily share my own experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

Thankyou!

Here is my web-site ... diets that work

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP