Hitler Would Be Proud: Austrian Muslims Chant Death to the Jews

Ain't Multiculturalism Grand?


Saudi 'Propaganda Center' Opens in Vienna

The most important goal of dialogue is "to introduce Islam" and "to correct the erroneous slanders raised against Islam." — Saudi Press Agency





"Killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah" - Hamas music video

Anonymous –   – (6:55 AM)  

Great weblog right here! Additionally your website lots up fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your
host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
My blog ; where to download movies

Anonymous –   – (9:59 AM)  

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've keep in mind your stuff previous to and you're
simply too magnificent. I really like what you've received here, really like what you're saying and the way
in which through which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. That is really a wonderful web site.

my web blog: calculate bmr

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP