Islam’s Rise and the West’s Denial

"...Chapter nine, verse 30 of the Koran says, “the Christians call Christ the son of Allah…Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the truth.” Moreover, the God of the Koran bears little resemblance to the God worshipped by Christians and Jews.


Although he occasionally expresses solicitude for Muslim widows and orphans, he shows little in the way of mercy, compassion, or justice, and he appears to hate non-Muslims with a vengeance. The Koran is full of lurid descriptions of the fate that awaits unbelievers in hell."






Right on cue: RAWALPINDI -  At least 20 people were killed and 47 others injured in a suicide blast at a Moharram procession near an Imambargah here on Wednesday night, Geo News reported.

Anonymous –   – (8:14 AM)  

Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get
started and create my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Feel free to visit my web site - click the next document

Anonymous –   – (3:59 AM)  

I leave a response each time I appreciate a article
on a blog or I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it is caused by the passion displayed in the article I browsed.
And after this post "Islam's Rise and the West's Denial".
I was moved enough to drop a comment ;-) I actually do have a few questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do some of these remarks come across as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to
post. Could you list every one of all your shared pages like
your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


Feel free to visit my page phoenix cleaning service
My webpage - phoenix cleaning service

Anonymous –   – (11:56 AM)  

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back
often!

Also visit my site: cleaning company

Anonymous –   – (1:50 AM)  

I read this paragraph fully concerning the comparison of most
up-to-date and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

Also visit my web-site: www.axlebook.com

Anonymous –   – (1:50 PM)  

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
profound

Check out my webpage :: toronto insurance brokers

Anonymous –   – (5:13 PM)  

I beliеѵe this pгoduсt was the ρaгticulaг swеeteѕt factor еver.



Stоρ bу my webpage ... moodle.iteach.ru

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP