Multicultural Sweden's Latest Export: Swedish Holy Warriors

"Swedish security service Säpo has expressed concerns that Swedes fighting in Syria may commit war crimes after a militant group's recent YouTube recruitment video called on Swedes to join the war effort in Syria.

The new video clip was posted on YouTube on November 21st by a group calling itself the Swedish holy warriors in Syria (Svenska Mujahideen Fi Ash Sham). The group also emailed a link to the video to TT.

"Jihad is obligatory for any and all who believe in Allah, his prophet and doomsday. It is obligatory in Sweden and in the rest of the world," a man speaking in fluent but slightly accented Swedish says in the clip."

Anonymous –   – (5:07 PM)  

Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I know how to
actually take useful information concerning my study and knowledge.


Also visit my web site - Diet Plan For Women

Anonymous –   – (7:56 AM)  

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It is the little changes that make the greatest changes.
Many thanks for sharing!

Look at my site; sex on webcam

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP