Now That's A Menorah!

We popped in to the Ben Gurion Museum this afternoon, a visit was suggested by  reader MP. He bequeathed the house to Israel and it serves as a wonderful time capsule filled with personal  & political mementos.

It is a humble home, nothing at all like the Imperial Obama's will undoubtedly have and speaks to a time when idealism and public service were not empty cliches tossed around by campaign spinmeisters.


A simple two burner stove, a Zenith portable radio and furniture that likely wouldn't make the cut at a garage sale.  If you have the chance do stop by, it will leave you shaking your head at the excess we now accept without complaint from a political class that represents no one but themselves.

Anonymous –   – (12:16 PM)  

At the same time, you also have to rein yourself in and stay mainly focused on business related topics. You have to find the right balance, and with practice you'll discover it. If you would think twice before saying something in a phone call or email to a customer, you should leave it out of your blog.

[url=http://jordansoutletgc.yolasite.com/]jordans for cheap[/url]


Remember that your blog is only effective if it serves the needs of your readers and keeps them interested in your business.

[url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.social-networking.me/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url]

Anonymous –   – (2:21 AM)  

This is a topic that is close to my heart.

.. Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

Review my web site - Nfl Jerseys At Walmart

Anonymous –   – (2:23 AM)  

I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion,
if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.


Here is my web site ... Afghanstar.Tv

Anonymous –   – (2:33 AM)  

Good day! I just would like to give you a
big thumbs up for the great information you have got here on this
post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.



Also visit my web site nfl jerseys from China

Anonymous –   – (3:01 AM)  

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your post seem to be running off the screen
in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post
to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Also visit my website - slendertone abdominal toner

Anonymous –   – (3:03 AM)  

Hey there! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

Take a look at my website; armani exchange eyeglasses 218

Anonymous –   – (3:04 AM)  

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious article on building up new weblog.


My blog post mackinnonclan.com

Anonymous –   – (3:05 AM)  

Howdy! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have here on this post.

I'll be returning to your website for more soon.

Also visit my website ... slendertone reviews

Anonymous –   – (3:07 AM)  

I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

Here is my webpage ... nfl jerseys in 5xl

Anonymous –   – (3:09 AM)  

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Here is my web page ... sunglasses shop

Anonymous –   – (3:11 AM)  

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.


My weblog - nfl jerseys for kids

Anonymous –   – (3:36 AM)  

There's certainly a great deal to know about this subject. I love all the points you made.

My web page; dior glasses frames 2012

Anonymous –   – (3:10 AM)  

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up
plus the rest of the site is also very good.

Also visit my site ... nfl jerseys for girls

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP