Salim Mansur's Last Column For Sun Media: Decades-old conflict not about to cease


Decades-old conflict not about to cease

"A dozen years following 9/11 should have erased any remaining doubt that Osama bin Laden spoke for many in the Arab-Muslim world who believe Islam is locked in a millennial conflict with the West, and victory will belong to the party that has the faith to take defeats and yet remain on the field of battle as the last man standing."


It has been my privilege to meet Professor Mansur on a number of occasions. His is a voice we need to hear. I hope he turns up elsewhere with a loud megaphone.

h/t jeh

Anonymous –   – (2:26 AM)  

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.
I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Here is my homepage ... cam to cam live sex chat

Anonymous –   – (6:54 PM)  

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your
weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing in your augment and even I fulfillment you get entry to persistently quickly.

Also visit my blog - webcam chatting for free

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP