U.S. has blocked a U.N. Security Council call for immediate cease-fire in Israel's week long offensive in Gaza against Hamas.

"The draft press statement failed to address the root cause of the current escalation — the continuing barrage of rocket attacks from Gaza against Israel," the spokeswoman for the U.S. Mission to the U.N., Erin Pelton, said in a statement."


h/t Martin

Anonymous –   – (10:36 PM)  

It's an awesome post for all the internet viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
My web page - cheap cigarettes

Anonymous –   – (9:22 PM)  

I think this is one of the most significant info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark
on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really great : D.

Good job, cheers
Here is my weblog - free iphone

Anonymous –   – (9:31 PM)  

Terrific work! That is the type of info that are supposed to be shared
across the web. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this put up upper!
Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thank you =)
My webpage :: clean my pc

Anonymous –   – (9:32 PM)  

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as
you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the
time follow your heart.
My weblog :: Work from home

Anonymous –   – (9:32 PM)  

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior
to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.

Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!
my webpage: piano lessons

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP