War Is the Answer


For the last hundred years the best and brightest of the civilized world have been engaged in the business of peace. In the days before the Nobel Peace Prize became a joke, it was expected that scientific progress would lead to moral progress. Nations would accept international laws and everyone would get together to replace wars with international conferences.

Instead technological progress just gave us better ways to kill each other.

h/t ds

Anonymous –   – (2:29 AM)  

Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this subject for a long time
and yours is the best I've came upon so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

Here is my page: cellulite treatment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP