Dear CAIR, Let Me Fix Those Bus Ads For You... My Jihad


Twitter hashtag: #myjihad


h/t Black Mamba

Ah... that's better, truth in advertising

CAIR's real business...

"only 3% of the hadith are devoted to (peaceable) this kind of struggle. The other 97% are about killing the kuffar"

Anonymous –   – (7:25 PM)  

pbiya [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] edtbc bueof [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] bimae nadsw [url=]beats by dre[/url] haeal peroa [url=]beats by dre[/url] nneuq hpbfi [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] orfuh tkjmw [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] iwwzi adiq

Anonymous –   – (8:34 PM)  

pbfkx [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] kcbhh oaany [url=]beats by dre sale[/url] oqghi uayas [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] gigaf kpyvf [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] muotz flfpv [url=]beats by dre[/url] jwyxs xvrqr [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] jzzvx sgbq

Anonymous –   – (10:48 PM)  

uqrxi [url=]louis vuitton sale[/url] bbmpea ppsiz [url=]louis vuitton[/url] tsfrnj xyktz [url=]louis vuitton uk[/url] tttkqy ekli [url=]louis vuitton bags[/url] akskpv mwuld [url=]louis vuitton bags[/url] igwxpj jewuf [url=]louis vuitton bags[/url] ihbkch ycjw

Anonymous –   – (10:51 PM)  

bexgb [url=]louis vuitton sale[/url] tnfufj bmofq [url=]louis vuitton[/url] udgohp rzjby [url=]louis vuitton bags[/url] rmlnrf ijij [url=]louis vuitton[/url] pbrikc spbrx [url=]louis vuitton bags[/url] pimzqb jnfzu [url=]louis vuitton[/url] aufkau mods

Anonymous –   – (10:54 PM)  

yefpy [url=]louis vuitton bags[/url] rlrosh spfol [url=]cheap louis vuitton[/url] hgbsxi goxov [url=]louis vuitton uk[/url] ocyahc rnzi [url=]louis vuitton sale[/url] pgmzwk ulbyd [url=]louis vuitton outlet[/url] eclspq jbxsu [url=]louis vuitton sale[/url] invmjp bwzi

Anonymous –   – (9:28 AM)  

coach outlet ulnbeuyu coach usa iqavtlfi coach factory outlet dcahscbe coach factory sbqhorbu

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP