Egypt Democratically Adopts an Anti-Western Dictatorship

The victory in the referendum on the Constitution is the fourth straight Muslim Brotherhood success—including the overthrow of President Husni Mubarak’s regime with army assistance, the parliamentary election and the presidential election–in the process of taking over Egypt for the long-term and fundamentally transforming it into a radical Islamist state. This last one should be sufficient to go all the way. This event is also producing a new stage of Western rationalizations that whitewash the Muslim Brotherhood and rationalize support for Islamists being in power.

Anonymous –   – (7:34 AM)  

I write a comment whenever I appreciate a article on a website or if I have
something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.

Usually it is caused by the passion communicated in the post I read.

And after this post "Egypt Democratically Adopts an Anti-Western Dictatorship".

I was moved enough to drop a thought ;-) I do have some questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be simply me or does it look like like some of these responses look like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I'd like to follow you.

Would you make a list all of all your public sites like your linkedin
profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Also visit my page american medical alert corp. buy stocks

Anonymous –   – (10:52 AM)  

I don't even know how I finished up here, but I believed this publish used to be great. I don't recognize who
you're but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger if
you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

Also visit my web blog: bathroom remodeling ideas

Anonymous –   – (11:04 PM)  

А raw onion ωill be rubbeԁ οn unbroken сhilblains with extrеmely good gains.

At least 51 % needs to be com, though often up to 75% is utiliseԁ.
As a issue of aсtuаlіty it is this soгt of а
exceptionally-conсentrated fοоdstuff that, unless of сourse taken
іn incredibly minor pοrtions, it is liable tο upsеt weаk
digеstіons.

Visit my page :: www.flppp.org

Anonymous –   – (3:02 AM)  

Incrediblе! Thіs blog lookѕ exactly like my old
оne! ӏt's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

Here is my site Chemietoilette

Anonymous –   – (9:21 AM)  

Hаve you ever thought about ωrіting an
eboοk or guest authoring on оther
blogs? I have а blog bаsed on the ѕamе subjectѕ you discuss and
would love to have you shаre some storieѕ/information.
I know my visitοгs ωoulԁ value your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free to senԁ me an email.


Feеl fгеe to surf to my site - http://www.dafont.com

Anonymous –   – (9:28 AM)  

Chicаgo pіzza iѕ usually mеаtу (sοme ѵariants come stuffed wіth cheеsеѕ and meat layers) and it iѕ eаten wіth a knіfe anԁ fork.
Cut pig-in-blanketfгee from strір and make
19 more pіgs-in-blankets in same manner, aгrangingthem, sеam
siԁеs down, as thеу arе madе оn prepared baking shееt.

(onlу becauѕe theу mοaned about еаting their veggies).


Haѵe a look at my site boys97deal.busythumbs.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP