Fashion over debate: Sonny days ahead if Justin Trudeau gets Liberal leadership nod

The world didn't end recently, and it's unlikely to come to a conclusion in 2013 either.

Rumours of its demise tend to be greatly exaggerated, either from Christian fundamentalists, Latin American tribes, or assorted conspiracy theorists. Odd how all of these types claim supernatural wisdom but do so badly in their own lives!

What we will see in Canada is the triumph of the mediocre and the mob.

Anonymous –   – (5:59 PM)  

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew
where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Also visit my site :: how much should i weigh chart
My site > how much should i weigh chart

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP