Father Christmas Banned By Satanic Dictatorship


Islamo-fascist Uzbekistan President Islam Karimov hates Christmas

For more on this nutter check out Dictator diaries.

Anonymous –   – (7:26 AM)  

I drop a comment whenever I especially enjoy a post on a
website or if I have something to contribute to the conversation.
It's a result of the passion displayed in the article I looked at. And on this post "Father Christmas Banned By Satanic Dictatorship". I was actually moved enough to post a comment ;) I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.

Is it simply me or do a few of the comments come across like they are written by brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites,
I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you list the complete urls of all your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Also visit my blog perfect waist to hip ratio

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP