Ghagh Me With A Spoon!

'Ghagh': The Pashtun Custom of Men Forcing Marriage Proposals on Women

Gul Ghotai has bitter memories of the day her suitor proposed marriage. The reason? This was no ordinary proposal but one made under an ancient Pashtun custom called "ghagh" that entitles a man to force his marriage proposal on a woman.

Once invoked, ghagh -- which means "a call" -- can have various outcomes, none of them happy for the woman.

Anonymous –   – (12:36 AM)  

I do not even know how I finished up right here, however I assumed this put up was once
good. I don't understand who you're however definitely you're going to a famous blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

my web blog - hardwood flooring
my web page - Learn Additional

Anonymous –   – (8:49 AM)  

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not
working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?


Review my blog :: zetaclear reviews

Anonymous –   – (10:56 PM)  

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i
want enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations truly fastidious funny material
too.

My site - phoenix house cleaning

Anonymous –   – (11:44 PM)  

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that
you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

my web-site :: provillus for men
my web site: hair loss

Anonymous –   – (7:08 AM)  

This article is truly a pleasant one it helps new web users, who are wishing for
blogging.

Feel free to visit my web page ... http://www.ninhao.com/node/2199590/

Anonymous –   – (7:11 AM)  

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, just visit this website every day as it presents quality contents,
thanks

Feel free to visit my web blog ... maidbrigade.com

Anonymous –   – (2:54 PM)  

I think this is one of the most vital info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is
really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
stock market trading

My blog pet shed

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP