"Hippie" Couple Busted For Explosive Powder, "Terrorist Encyclopedia" In W. Village Apartment

"Every time this happens they interview the dumb neighbors and they always say, 'Oh, I would have never thought they could do this!' But everyone who lives in the Village will tell you about the bomb explosion," the neighbor said, referring to the Weathermen's bomb factory at 18 West 11th Street that blew up on accident in 1970. "It's crazy that this happened, but anything can happen. Nothing surprises me anymore."

Anonymous –   – (9:22 PM)  

Greetings, I believe your blog may be having web browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, excellent website!

My web blog - airplane simulation games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP