How Liberals Think: Justin Trudeau Voted For The Gun Registry BECAUSE It Was A Failure


The Canadian Sports Shooting Association is calling foul on Justin Trudeau's gun registry pivot.

It says the Montreal Liberal MP is pandering to gun owners by calling the registry “a failure” now he's running for leadership.

“His actions speak louder than words,” spokesman Tony Bernardo said Sunday.

“He voted to retain the registry."


Update: Even commenters at the CBC are slagging Trudeau.

Anonymous –   – (2:53 PM)  

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Feel free to visit my web-site: cheap legal highs []

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP