'I am very concerned for the well-being of Western culture'


Interview with Professor Afshin Ellian who was born in Iran, was persecuted by the ayatollah regime and was granted asylum in the Netherlands • He then became a philosopher and harsh critic of Islam • He talks about Europe's weakness in the face of Islam and says that "without the State of Israel, the Iranian utopia is meaningless."


Q: What about Europe as a focus of Muslim immigration?

"Bernard Lewis wrote that this issue was a turning point for many Muslims because for the first time in history, Muslims were living as a minority. This was something Muslims had no tradition of. Bernard Lewis wrote very rightly that the effect of this issue was like dynamite on Islamic Shariah and Islamic thought. And because of this, radical Muslims taught the younger generation to claim the rights to the Shariah and to build themselves ghettos. In my opinion, it is very good for them to learn to be a minority. But they will have to accept the fact that the infidels are deciding about their health, about traffic, about their security. However, for them, if you accept the rule of the infidel, according to Islam you have lost. This is a huge problem for Islam."

Q: But what we see now in Europe is that they do not accept it.

"Absolutely. In Europe this is a huge problem, especially in England, because of the concept of multiculturalism which is essentially ideological. This is a leftist, post-modernist idea whose time has passed. It originated with the old elites of Europe who believe in nothing. They think everyone is good, and if one strayed from the right path it must be because they just needed money, or a vacation. And for these people it is very difficult to accept that their theory, their ideology, has failed. This is a source of a huge tragedy for the governments and for society, who are at a loss how to deal with the issue; but mostly for the immigrants. Because as myself and others see it, if you live in Europe and wish to remain in Europe, you must become integrated into society. By acquiring the language, learning a trade, accepting the rule of law, accepting democracy, respecting gay rights, women’s rights. For years, no such demands were made of the immigrants."

Q: What is the agenda of the old elite as you saw it?

"They have no agenda, they are completely decadent. Nihilists. After the Second World War they lived the good life and thought of bringing over workers to Europe. Now the old elites hate Europe. Europe, according to them, is the source of injustice, of colonialism, just as Edward Said thought. They brought damage to the immigrants because they did not encourage them to learn the local language and to become integrated and promote themselves so that one day they could be mayors of cities, poets, writers.

"Instead they encouraged them to stick to their native language, as they deemed it better than the European language."

Do read the entire interview. h/t Shobie

Anonymous –   – (11:21 PM)  

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!

Also visit my web-site: how to Belly dance kids

Anonymous –   – (1:38 AM)  

Hi mates, fastidious article and pleasant arguments commented
here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

My web site ... Learn To Play The Fiddle

Anonymous –   – (8:33 AM)  

It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I've learn this
post and if I may just I desire to suggest you few interesting issues or suggestions.
Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
I want to read more things approximately it!

Look at my web site Vocal singing lessons

Anonymous –   – (7:45 AM)  

Hey there! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you have here on this post.
I'll be returning to your web site for more soon.

Look into my weblog ... songs to play on the ukelele

Anonymous –   – (7:41 AM)  

This is the perfect website for anyone who hopes to
understand this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not
that I personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject
that's been discussed for ages. Great stuff, just wonderful!

My homepage; How To Play Guitar 1St Lesson

Anonymous –   – (3:05 PM)  

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having
1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

My homepage - sell my house fast Mullica hill nj

Anonymous –   – (4:43 PM)  

Quality articles or reviews is the important to invite the users to pay a visit the site,
that's what this site is providing.

Feel free to surf to my site - asbestos attorney san francisco

Anonymous –   – (4:47 PM)  

When I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify
me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get four emails with
the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?

Many thanks!

Check out my blog: Playstation 3 yellow light fix

Anonymous –   – (8:24 AM)  

Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff
from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

Feel free to visit my weblog - We Buy Houses Merchantville NJ

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP