I Checked, It's Not April 1st: Canada Appoints New Ambassador for Climate Change

"Doha, Qatar - December 3, 2012 - Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird and the Honourable Peter Kent, Minister of the Environment, today announced the appointment of Dan McDougall as Canada’s chief negotiator and ambassador for climate change."

So tell me where is the embassy gonna be? 

h/t Simus

Anonymous –   – (9:36 PM)  

I know this web site gives quality based articles and extra
data, is there any other site which offers these kinds of things
in quality?
Feel free to visit my web-site - mac baren

Anonymous –   – (9:36 PM)  

Howdy, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog!
Feel free to visit my blog - mac baren 7 seas

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP