ITU Approves Deep Packet Inspection Standard Behind Closed Doors, Ignores Huge Privacy Implications

The telecommunications standards arm of the U.N. has quietly endorsed the standardization of technologies that could give governments and companies the ability to sift through all of an Internet user's traffic -- including emails, banking transactions, and voice calls -- without adequate privacy safeguards. The move suggests that some governments hope for a world where even encrypted communications may not be safe from prying eyes.

Nothing is safe, ever. h/t ES

Anonymous –   – (1:27 AM)  

Excellent goods from you, man. I've consider your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've received right here,
certainly like what you are saying and the best way through which you
assert it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is actually a tremendous website.

Feel free to visit my site saffron extract review

Anonymous –   – (3:04 AM)  

Currently it sounds like Movable Type is the best blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


Feel free to surf to my web site :: bowtrol

Anonymous –   – (3:53 AM)  

Superb, what a blog it is! This web site presents valuable data to us, keep it up.


Here is my page paint booth

Anonymous –   – (6:50 AM)  

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?

Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

Feel free to visit my webpage; paint or stain

Anonymous –   – (7:44 AM)  

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and
found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my website ... spotlightmywork.com

Anonymous –   – (6:31 AM)  

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

My webpage :: acid reflux remedies

Anonymous –   – (7:15 AM)  

I want to to thank you for this great read!
! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

Here is my homepage: colon cleansing review

Anonymous –   – (7:41 AM)  

I like it when individuals get together and share views.
Great website, continue the good work!

My homepage :: wagner paint

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP