Morsi supporters gather in Cairo - Egyptians Dig Slavery

Egypt crisis: Islamists rally for President Morsi & the Islamic Institution of Slavery

Islamist backers of Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi are holding mass rallies to support his sweeping new powers and the drafting of a constitution.

The demonstrations in Cairo come after days of rival protests by supporters and opponents of the president.


Anonymous –   – (8:07 AM)  

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll
try to get the hang of it!

My homepage: airplane games simulator

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP