Muslim bombs Arizona Social Security office with IED, media blackout ensues

"...the FBI is saying very little and and will prosecute this as a simple explosives and arson case because of “the political sensitivities involved”.




Funny how seeming unrelated items pop into your inbox near simultaneously...

Terrorism & Communication Lecture #2

Professor Matusitz teaches at the University of Central Florida.

Words have meaning and nowhere do words carry so much importance as in the world of Counter Terrorism and National Security. Every general knows that the first rule of warfare is, "Know your enemy." And knowing your enemy demands that you name your enemy.

Professor Matusitz's knowledge of communication is key to understanding why we have not named our enemy and have resorted to "Euphemisms"

Anonymous –   – (6:04 PM)  

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?

My website has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.


Here is my web blog ... diets that work

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP