#myjihad France: Moderate Muslims pressure school to cancel Santa's visit to kindergarten class

"I went to see the headmistress to find out the reasons for this cancellation," recalls the mother of a young girl who wishes to preserve her anonymity, "and she explained to me that she didn't want to have her fingers rapped by certain Muslim families." The headmistress, who has been in charge of the school in Grand-Clos for a few weeks, also invoked this argument to the mayor's office who called her for explanations.


"She admitted to us that she had called the previous headmistress to learn how to deal with the families who, each year, threaten to boycott the school on the day of Father Christmas' visit," recalls Jean-Paul Fonteneau, assistant in charge of children's affairs and teaching.

Original article

Anonymous –   – (6:16 AM)  

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate
a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

Take a look at my blog: registry cleaner

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP