#myjihad Islamists slash Indian student's tongue with knife in Bonn

BERLIN - Police say an Indian student in Germany has been attacked and injured by suspected Islamic extremists who accosted him and demanded that he convert to Islam.

Police spokesman Frank Piontek said Thursday that two attackers in the western German city of Bonn severely beat the 24-year-old and then slashed his tongue with a knife.

Anonymous –   – (5:07 AM)  

Hello, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's actually fine, keep up writing.

my web-site bmi chart for women

Anonymous –   – (6:56 AM)  

Hi friends, how is all, and what you want to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its
truly awesome in support of me.

Also visit my web site - bmi for women chart

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP