#myjihad Salafist video threatens to take German hostages


A militant Salafist group has released a video calling on followers to take German hostages to free Murat K., the Islamist currently serving a six-year prison sentence for stabbing two policemen in Bonn in May.

The three-minute video, posted on an Islamist page, praises the "lion Murat K." and promises, "We will not rest until we have freed you from captivity."

"Everyone who offends the Prophet will be slaughtered, whether near or far," a man says in German with a foreign accent. "And know, brother, the Germans are near enough to reach.

We will take them prisoners, until you are free for your noble deed."


The video can be found on this Jihadi site Ansar al-Mujahideen, it's where I got the graphic. Nasty place.

Anonymous –   – (7:19 AM)  

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all
website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet
will be much more useful than ever before.

My webpage ... bmi chart women

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP