Spain Arrests Anti-Islam Filmmaker, Releases Him On Condition He Does Not Release Movie

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition and its Cinemaphobic Islam division.

Switch around Islam and Christianity and this would be a worldwide news story, with lots of indignant statements about censorship and backwardness. But locking up critics of Islam is becoming so common in the post-free world that no one even bats an eye.

Anonymous –   – (9:10 AM)  

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
like you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you just could
do with some % to power the message house a bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.
Feel free to surf my web page - Options trading

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP