Trees vanishing from post-revolution Cairo

The once-lush Cairo suburb of Heliopolis is noticeably less green than it was two years ago, before the Egyptian revolution. Our Observer tells us that both local authorities and residents have been cutting down trees haphazardly, and that due to a leadership void that has persisted since the revolution, there is nobody to turn to for help.

Anonymous –   – (8:07 AM)  

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
A small number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working
correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

My weblog; airplane simulator games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP