US plots with Syria rebels on Skype

Sunday Times: US plots with Syria rebels on Skype

EVERY day, diplomats from the US State Department sit in an office in Foggy Bottom, Washington, chatting for hours on Skype. On their headphones, and sometimes on their computer screens, are rebel commanders 6,000 miles away on the battlefields of Syria.


“It’s a whole new way of following a war,” said a senior diplomat. “We’ve never had that kind of real-time upfront communication.”

The Minister of Armaments of the Islamic Republic of Syria Reveals Syria's Latest Stealth Weapon

Full article here  h/t lolkatz

I don't imagine this ended well... for the captured Assad sympathizers

Anonymous –   – (12:17 PM)  

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


Here is my web page - diets that work

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP