WTF? Teen arrested for posting high school fight video to Facebook

Boy witnesses and films fight, posts video to Facebook...gets arrested for...

"Const. Erin Cooper said the boy’s mischief charges relate to interfering with the victim’s reasonable use and enjoyment of Facebook, as outlined in the Criminal Code."


Anonymous –   – (7:16 AM)  

Excellent goods from you, man. I have remember your stuff prior to and you're simply too fantastic. I really like what you've
got right here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you assert it.
You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it
wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you.

This is actually a tremendous website.

Also visit my website :: explorethecapabilities.com

Anonymous –   – (2:47 PM)  

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.

Also, I have shared your website in my social
networks!

My weblog; Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous –   – (4:09 AM)  

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am going through troubles with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonymous –   – (3:33 PM)  

Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the good work.


Review my weblog; Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey

Anonymous –   – (10:14 AM)  

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see
a great blog like this one nowadays.

Feel free to surf to my web page: nysacpr.Org

Anonymous –   – (3:31 AM)  

Hello, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse
every one is sharing data, that's truly good, keep up writing.

Stop by my web site NFL wholesale Jerseys

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP