2013 Is Looking A Lot Like 2012: Islamic militants massacre five women teachers in protest at female education in Pakistan


Five female teachers in Pakistan have been slaughtered by Islamic militants bent on keeping women and girls away from education.

They were murdered in a New Year's Day ambush on the van carrying them home from their jobs at a community centre and primary school in the north-west of the country.

h/t zd

Anonymous –   – (11:29 PM)  

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd
genuinely appreciate it.

Also visit my web blog :: Diets That Work

Anonymous –   – (11:33 PM)  

I pay a quick visit every day a few blogs and sites to read articles, except this weblog offers feature
based content.

Feel free to surf to my homepage Pugwash-Oxford.Evts.Info

Anonymous –   – (3:36 PM)  

Keep this going please, great job!

My weblog ... Www.jnmassage.info

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP