A Great Day For Education In Kim Dong Wynne's Ontario: The TDSB Hearts The Black Panther Party


Unbelievable, this will make you puke.

The TDSB has posted a hagiography to a murderous band of drug dealers.

Link to TDSB site.

Anonymous –   – (8:33 AM)  

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would
really like to have you share some stories/information.

I know my visitors would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

My weblog ... airplane simulator

Anonymous –   – (7:29 AM)  

Hi there to all, the contents present at this website are really
awesome for people experience, well, keep up the
good work fellows.

my web site: diets that work

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP