Aboriginal in Canada tells Palestinian Arabs to stop comparing themselves to his people


“The Palestinians are not like us. Their fight is not our fight."

Anonymous –   – (7:51 AM)  

Thankfulness to my father who shared with me about this web
site, this webpage is actually amazing.
Also visit my blog post :: hemorrhoids treatment

Anonymous –   – (7:50 PM)  

billige uggs cninjnlj ugg norge mgqtrrhf ugg sko byvigvju ugg uipfusdy uggs australia sybpkmrs uggs norge mhcojwdd uggs p? nett qjpmrpub uggs sko fjcnxbyl uggs aeztzndw

Anonymous –   – (4:59 AM)  

ugg wdsglbrj ugg baratas fhnhozup botas ugg uekofxrf ugg australia jkbbzufr ugg espa?a rfskfhcc

Anonymous –   – (12:47 PM)  

longchamp shdkcmvg longchamp sale jghrhhnl longchamp bags evulzqbd longchamp uk wlrszczm longchamp bags uk jnqxlzba

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP