Abu Qatada will cost UK taxpayers £6m this year


It will cost an astonishing £5MILLION this year to foot the security bill for the 52-year-old who has been closely monitored since his release from jail last November.
The £100,000-a-week operation includes a team of SIXTY officers from Scotland Yard, MI5 and a private security firm. Keeping him in jail for years cost the taxpayer £850,000 while the security bill since his release has topped £1million.


Outside Qatada's home...



h/t Chayisun and Ellie - Phant

Anonymous –   – (10:27 AM)  

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is existing on net?


Look at my web-site :: saffron extract

Anonymous –   – (5:05 AM)  

Great post. I am facing some of these issues as well..

Here is my site; acid reflux

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP