CSIS Report: Islamist extremists radicalizing Canadians at ‘a large number of venues'

“Parents have radicalized children,” reads the Intelligence Assessment, “husbands have radicalized wives (and some wives have radicalized or supported their husbands) … and siblings have radicalized each other,” it says.

“As this assessment has demonstrated, a large number of venues have been, and continue to be used to further Islamist extremist ideology. … As radicalization is usually a social process, it can occur wherever humans interact, in the real world or virtual ones,” it says.

This isn't news to readers of this blog of course....

h/t JEH

Radicalization

Anonymous –   – (8:34 PM)  

I'm not in a position to view this website properly on saffari I think there is a problem

Feel free to surf to my web blog - trying to conceive tips

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP